For information on Charters call (561) 844-4188
The DivaDuck is an Amphibious Vehicle - that means a bus that floats or if you prefer, a boat with wheels! Some answers to questions customers may have about the vehicle are as follows:
- • U.S.C.G. approved - Infants to able-bodied elderly can comfortably ride the DivaDuck.
- • Seat belts and car seats are not necessary as this is considered a commercial bus.
- • Children cannot fall off or out of the vehicle.
- • Lifevests on board for 49 passengers.
- • Strollers can be brought on board - if space permits.
- • Not handicapped equipped.
- • No facilities on board - however we will make a "pit" stop if necessary.
- • Passengers will not get wet when we splash into the water.
- • Covered passenger compartment in case of inclement weather.
- • Beverages and snacks can be brought on board.
- • Beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- • 75 minute fully narrated musical tour.
- • Open air, with covered and sheltered roof.
- • Sunscreen is recommended.
- • This tour is not advised for people with a history of back or neck conditions.
- • 9 small ladder steps into the Vessel with railings on both sides.
- • No reserved seating – open seating like a bus.